Synchronizing eProductivity with DejaOffice
CompanionLink will synchronize your eProductivity data with DejaOffice. This gives you the ability to work with your eProductivity data on your mobile device. You can also synchronize your DejaOffice data to eProductivity using CompanionLink, make edits, and sync back to DejaOffice.
CompanionLink installs on your PC and creates the connection between eProductivity and DejaOffice. DejaOffice is a FREE app for Android, Apple, Windows Phone, BlackBerry 10, Kindle, and Nook devices.
Setting up CompanionLink to Sync eProductivity with DejaOffice
- Install the trial version of CompanionLink Express or Professional: Click Here!
- Install DejaOffice from your mobile's application store (Google Play, App Store, Windows Store, BlackBerry World, or Amazon Market)
- Follow the steps in the setup guide for your device found here:Click Here!
- Configure CompanionLink to Synchronize with IBM Lotus Notes
- In CompanionLink IBM Lotus Notes options, enter the Journal\Notebook path for your eProductivity .nsf file:
- You are now ready to synchronize!
eProductivity Notes Sync
- Create Notes in either DejaOffice or eProductivity
- Edits made in DejaOffice and eProductivity can be synchronized
- eProductivity Notes will appear in DejaOffice under DejaMemos
eProductivity Notes in DejaOffice:
eProductivity Tasks Sync
- Create Tasks in either DejaOffice or eProductivity
- Edits made in DejaOffice and Salesforce can be synchronized
- eProductivity Tasks will appear in DejaOffice under DejaTasks
eProductivity Tasks in DejaOffice: