Sync one PC to another via DejaCloud
CompanionLink offers a remote configuration service where we will set up everything for you called RunStart.
CompanionLink also provides direct help from our expert technicians through Premium Support.
Before you start please make sure the secondary PC does not have any similar data on it, this will cause duplication. The best practice would be to start with a completely empty database on the second PC.
Configuring CompanionLink on your PC
- 1. Download and install CompanionLink if you have not already done so. CompanionLink Downloads
- 2. Run CompanionLink from your desktop or start menu
- 3. On the left, select your PC or Web Database.
- 4. On the right, select DejaCloud.
- 5. Select Settings under DejaCloud.
- 6.Enter your DejaCloud email and password.
- If you don't already have a DejaCloud account, use the link at the top of the Settings menu to create one
- 7. Return to the main menu of CompanionLink and perform a sync.
Database Configuration Guides
- Configuration instructions for Microsoft Outlook.
- Configuration instructions for ACT!, Lotus Notes, Palm Desktop, and all other databases.
- Configuring Advanced Settings allows you to set field mapping, configure database folders, and much more.