Sync Prophet CRM with DejaOffice
Prophet CRM is an award winning CRM that turns Outlook into a powerful sales tool. With DejaOffice, you can use Prophet CRM data on your smart phone or tablet.
Start my free trial of Prophet CRM Click Here!.
Start my free trial of CompanionLink 5 Click Here!.
More information on downloading my free copy of DejaOffice from the Google Play store Click Here!.
Here are some reasons why you want to use DejaOffice and CompanionLink with Prophet CRM:
- 1 Store Prophet CRM records from the field on your mobile device
- 2 Create contacts and companies in DejaOffice (with categories) and synchronize them to Prophet CRM via DejaCloud
- 3 Create appointments in Prophet CRM and automatically synchronize to DejaOffice Calendar
- 4 Create appointments in DejaOffice and sync to the Prophet CRM Activities tab
- 5 Use DejaJournal to record call notes and synchronize to Outlook's Journal
- 6 Synchronize Prophet Opportunity Next Steps to DejaOffice
Store Prophet CRM records from the field on your mobile device
Store Prophet CRM record types from anywhere whether or not your phone is connected to the internet:
- Opportunity Next Steps
Add and edit records in DejaOffice and they will automatically sync to Prophet CRM when you have a cellular or Wi-fi connection
Create contacts and companies in DejaOffice (with categories) and synchronize them to Prophet CRM via DejaCloud
- DejaOffice monitors changes made to contacts and automatically synchronizes them to Prophet CRM using the DejaCloud service
- CompanionLink on the PC monitors Prophet CRM for changes made to records and automatically synchronizes to DejaOffice on the mobile using the DejaCloud service
- Contacts and companies can be created either in DejaOffice or the mobile devices native Contacts app.
Create appointments in Prophet CRM and automatically synchronize to DejaOffice Calendar
- Highlight a contact and click the Appointment button to create a new appointment associated to a contact in Prophet Contact Manager
- This is how the appointment looks in DejaOffice Calendar Week,Day, and Event views:
- Appointment and task alarms will ring on the mobile device even when the DejaOffice app is closed
Create appointments in DejaOffice and sync to the Prophet CRM Activities tab
- Create an event in DejaOffice
- Event is automatically synchronized to the Outlook Calendar
- This is how the Event looks in the Prophet Contact Manager Activities Tab
Use DejaJournal to record call notes and synchronize to Outlook's Journal
- When making or recieving calls on the phone, you will receive a prompt from DejaJournal to add the call to the Journal
- Journal Entry as it appears in Outlook:
Synchronize Prophet Opportunity Next Steps to DejaOffice
- While adding a opportunity in Prophet CRM, you are given the option of creating an Outlook task for the opportunities "Next Step"
- The Next Step as it appears in Outlook
- The "Next Step" as it appears in DejaOffice