Sync Outlook for Mac with Android
From CompanionLink Support
Before proceeding, PLEASE back up your data.
Create a backup of your Outlook for Mac data
Back up Outlook for Mac 2011
Setup DejaOffice on your Android device
- Install DejaOffice 2.2.1 or higher from dejaoffice.com/androidapp on your device.
- Open DejaOffice, then tap "Setup Wizard" and configure for the sync method of your preference.
- OPTIONAL: Configure DejaOffice to sync with the native Android apps (within Setup Wizard).
Setup CompanionLink on your Mac
- Download and install CompanionLink if you have not already done so. CompanionLink for Mac
- Open the "CompanionLink" app from the Lauchpad or your Applications folder.
- Choose "Android" from the first drop-down option (Select your sync target).
- Choose your "Sync Method" from the 2nd drop-down option (USB, WIFI, or DejaCloud).
- Choose the version of Outlook for Mac that you wish to sync with (Outlook 2011 or 2014)
- Choose "Advanced Settings" to configure which Applications you would like to sync, which Calendars or Reminders lists you want to include/exclude.
How to sync
- Ensure that your Android device is connected to your computer via USB, Wi-Fi network, or your DejaCloud Account. Verify that DejaOffice is running on the device.
- Open CompanionLink on your Mac, and click the "Synchronize" button.
- Once the synchronization begins, you will see a working progress indicator within DejaOffice.