Sync Multiple Google Calendars to Outlook Subfolders
Multiple Google Calendars to Outlook Subfolders
- Open CompanionLink, select Settings, and click Settings below Google. (For CompanionLink for Google, click Settings in CompanionLink and select the Calendar tab at the top.)
- Choose Selected Calendars (All of your Google Calendars should now be visible)
- Select the calendars you want to sync with. (The Default Calendar will normally be your Main\Original Google Calendar)
- Return to the main menu of CompanionLink and Sync. (For instructions on setting up CompanionLink to Sync with Google please Click Here)
- You should now see new Outlook Calendars with the same names as the selected Google Sub-Calendars. If you add records to these Calendars in Outlook they will sync to the Google Calendar of the same name.
- Note: If any of the calendars in the Google Calendar list are marked Read-Only, we will be unable to sync events added to this calendar in Outlook as this type of Google calendar does not allow additions from anywhere but the source.
Need More from your data?
Take a moment to review our comparison pages to get a better idea of what DejaOffice can do for you.
Google sync offer a direct sync to the Native Contacts\Calendar app of your device, using DejaOffice app will always offer a more complete sync of your data. DejaOffice has been designed specifically to give you more fields, better sorting, better grouping and easy use of your Outlook Color Categories for Contacts, Calendars, Tasks and Notes. The Outlook app nor the Native Contacts\Calendar app support the level of data and settings DejaOffice can achieve.