Setup Guide - Sync Outlook with Google
Set up CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink for Google if you have not already done so.
- Run "CompanionLink Setup" from your desktop or start menu.
- Choose Sync with Google from the first drop-down option (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Click the Gear icon next to the drop-down, enter your Google login details, and then click OK.
- Select Microsoft Outlook from the second drop-down option (Select your PC or web database...).
How to sync
- Click the Sync button to begin synchronizing. You can automate the sync by going to Advanced Settings > Auto Synchronization.
NOTE: If you are unable to synchronize, please review our Troubleshooting Guide for Google.
We also offer configuration service. Our experts will log into your PC at a time you select. We will set up everything for you. The service is called RunStart and costs $49.