Setup Guide - Sync Outlook with Google
Set up CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink for Google if you have not already done so.
- Run "CompanionLink" from your desktop or start menu.
- Enter your Google Account login information and select "Allow"
- Configure additional options (Outlook Folders, Advanced Settings, etc), then press OK
How to sync
- Click the Sync button to begin synchronizing. Real-Time sync is enabled by default, so any changes made to Google or Outlook will sync automatically.
- Google Settings
- Change your Google Account, Refresh your OAuth token, select Google calendars to sync
- Enable/disable Calendar Alarm sync, Set Date Range, or enable/disable Completed Records sync
- Category Filter
- Select which categories to sync and which applications the filter will apply to
- Phone Format
- Adjust Phone Format settings
- Pick which applications will sync and which direction. Includes Deletion Preferences and wipe options.
- Outlook Folders
- Select which Outlook folders to sync
- Advanced Settings
- Auto-Sync options, Sync Time options, Reread options, logging
- Contact support via email or phone, check for updates, de-duplication options, remove all settings
NOTE: If you are unable to synchronize, please review our Troubleshooting Guide for Google.
We also offer configuration service. Our experts will log into your PC at a time you select. We will set up everything for you. The service is called RunStart and costs $49.