Setup Guide - Sync Outlook to Android using Local Wi-Fi
Set up DejaOffice on your Android device
- Install DejaOffice from http://www.dejaoffice.com/androidapp
- Open DejaOffice and the Setup Wizard should automatically launch. (If it does not launch, tap the "Setup Wizard" icon.)
- Follow the prompts in the Wizard. Make sure to select Local Wi-Fi Sync as your sync method.
- Note the IP Address and Device Name when displayed on your Android. You will need this information when configuring CompanionLink.
Set up CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink for Outlook if you have not already done so.
- Run "CompanionLink Setup" from your desktop or start menu.
- Select Android from the first drop-down option (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Select Wi-Fi Sync from the second drop-down option (Select your sync method...), and carefully read through the prompts. You will be asked to enter your IP Address and Device Name that you noted earlier in DejaOffice.
- Select Microsoft Outlook from the third drop-down option (Select your PC or web database...).
How to sync
- Make sure that your Android device is connected to your Wi-Fi network, and that DejaOffice is running on the device.
- Open CompanionLink on your PC, and click the "Sync" button. You will see a working progress indicator within DejaOffice. Do not disconnect from the Wi-Fi network until synchronization completes.
We also offer configuration service. Our experts will log into your PC at a time you select. We will set up everything for you. The service is called RunStart and costs $49.