Setup Guide - Sync BlackBerry 10 to Outlook (via Google)
Before proceeding, please make a backup of your PC database.
The following guide applies to all BlackBerry 10 Devices (e.g. Z10, Q10, Q5)
Setup CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink. If you have not already done so visit CompanionLink Downloads
- Run "CompanionLink" from your desktop or start menu.
- Select Settings (The menu may pop up automatically if this is your first setup).
- Select Microsoft Outlook from third drop-down option (Select your PC or web database...) click Settings (under Outlook) and follow the configuration steps.
- Select No Device - Sync with Google from the first drop-down option (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Click the Google Settings button, and enter your Google username and password, then click OK.
Set up Google with your BlackBerry 10 device
- Swipe down from the top bezel
- Select Settings
- Select Accounts
- Select Add New Account
- Tap Email, Calendar, and Contacts
- Enter your Email Address
- Tap Next
- Enter your Email Password
- Tap Next
- Sync Email, Sync Contact, Sync Calendar should be turned on
- Tap Done
We also offer configuration service. Our experts will log into your PC at a time you select. We will set up everything for you. The service is called RunStart and costs $49.