Setup Guide - Sync ACT with Outlook
Set up a sync between ACT! and Outlook
Attention: ACT! synchronization requires CompanionLink Express or CompanionLink Professional.
- 1. Install CompanionLink Express or Professional.
- If you need help with this use the steps found Here
- 2. Select "Act! 2005 through v20.1" on the left.
- 3. Click Settings under Act! on the left.
- 4. Verify your correct ACT database is selected. Enter your ACT username and password.
- 5. Select the Applications tab and choose which options you wish to sync, then click Ok.
- To review the Advanced Settings for Act! click Here
- 6. Select "Microsoft Outlook" on the right.
- 7. Select Settings on the right under Microsoft Outlook.
- 8. Select the Outlook Folders tab at the top to ensure CompanionLink is syncing to the correct data file in Outlook.
- 9. Return to the main menu of CompanionLink and perform a sync.
If you need additional help, CompanionLink offers more advanced support solutions.
Also available is Premium Support. This gives you 5 premium support tickets for a year of service. For more information or to order Premium Support see this page. http://www.companionlink.com/premium/