Send CompanionLink ini files
The ini files in your CompanionLink application data folder contain information about your CompanionLink software configuration. Occasionally, obtaining these files is useful for troubleshooting purposes.
Here is how to send them:
- Open up CompanionLink Setup.
- Press CTRL + Shift and "D" to open your CompanionLink application data folder.
- Locate your CompanionLink ini files in this folder. These are files in the folder that end in the extension .ini.
NOTE: If you have file extensions hidden, just look for any files named "companionlink", "companionlink-1", "companionlink-2", etc.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and click on each of the ini files. This should allow you to select all the ini files at once.
- Right-click on any of the highlighted files and select "Send To..." and choose "Compressed (Zipped) Folder"
- Reply to this email message and attach the zip file found in the folder from step 2.
If you have a CompanionLink Case or Ticket number, please include it in your email message.