Repair/Re-install Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
Sometimes Outlook may need to be re-installed or repaired in order to fix certain problems. The problem may have started after upgrading Outlook, installing add-ins, or other possible changes on your system. To repair the Outlook installation follow these steps:
- Open up the Control Panel on your PC (and show All Control Panel items, if necessary) and click on Programs, then Programs and Features.
- Find Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 in the list and highlight it. (Selection also say Microsoft Office 365)
- Click Change.
- Select Repair and Continue then follow the prompts.
- After the repair is finished, please try the sync again.
- Open Microsoft Office 2007.
- On the Help menu, click Office Diagnostics.
- Click Continue, and then Start Diagnostics.
- Open Control Panel (Start>Settings>Control Panel)
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Select Microsoft Office/Outlook
- Click the Change.
- Select the Reinstall or Repair button, click Next.
- Select Detect and Repair.
- Click Install and follow any prompts provided by the repair tool.