Remove duplicates from Goldmine
From CompanionLink Support
Note: You must have master rights to delete records in GoldMine.
- Go to Lookup > Filters.
- Click the New button.
- Provide a name for the filter, then click the Build tab.
- Under the Field Name drop-down menu, choose 'Creaton'.
- Under the Operator drop-down menu, select 'Equal to'.
- In the Value field, enter the date on which the duplicates were created in the following format: mm/dd/yy
- Click the Insert Condition button, then click OK.
- Highlight your new filter in the Filters list, then click the Activate button.
- Go to Tools > Delete Records Wizard.
- Select 'Delete ALL (filtered) contact records)', and click Next.
- In the drop-down box, select the filter you've just created, and click Next.
- Check all boxes. Type the phrase in the box, and click Next.
- Uncheck Synchronize Deletions, and click Finish.
Have duplicates on Outlook or Act!? See the sites below.