Manually install CompanionLink
The Following steps will allow you to install CompanionLink without using the Windows Installer.
1. Please download the file from the link below.
2. Unzip the file.
3. Then copy the Companionlink folder to C:\Program Files
4. You may need to allow this folder to over-write an existing folder.
5. Then Open the folder in C:\Program Files\CompanionLink.
6. Look for a Companionlink.exe file.
7. Right Click on it. Select create shortcut.
8. Allow the shortcut to be created on your desktop.
9. Now click on the desktop Shortcut.