From CompanionLink Support
- Registering your program by entering a keycode.
- Error message: "Invalid Keycode."
There are four different reasons why a keycode may be invalid.
- Entering a keycode for the wrong program (using a DoubleLook keycode for CompanionLink).
- Entering a keycode for the wrong computer ID.
- Entering an evaluation keycode when the evaluation has already been previously extended.
- Entering the keycode for the wrong version of CompanionLink.
- Please visit our updates page and make sure that you are on the most recent version of CompanionLink
- Contact Technical support by going to the below website:
- The first thing to do is to visit our update page and make sure that you have the most up to date build of CompanionLink.
- Once you have your software updated please visit our keycode page to request a new keycode.
- If you are still having troubles registering your software please contact Tech support.