Installing DejaHelper on an Android Phone or Tablet
- Open DejaOffice.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap History Settings.
- Enable one of the DejaOffice History Settings (Add Journal After Call or Collect SMS).
- Tap "Yes" on the prompt to "View Setup Guide".
- From the page that opens select the Download icon to download DejaHelper.
- After tapping the icon, select "Download" from the prompt.
- When the download completes, select the select "Open", and then tap "Install".
When the install competes, return to the DejaOffice app. You will now be able to enable the History Setting options to "Add Journal After Call" and "Collect SMS" that require the DejaHelper App.
NOTE: If your Android phone displays an "Install blocked" message, do the following:
- Tap "Settings".
- Check the box for "Unknown sources".
- Tap "OK", then restart the installation.
Alternative methods to install DejaHelper
After selecting the Icon to download DejaHelper from Step 6 above, if you do not see the option to "Open", use one of the following methods to start the installation manually:
Method 1: Pull down from the top of the phone to open the Notifications menu and tap the Notification for DejaHelper that lists "Downloaded".
Method 2: Open the "My Files" app on your device, select Downloads and tap "DejaHelper" to begin the install.
You can also directly download the DejaHelper app by Clicking Here.
Since DejaHelper is a Side Loaded app, to update use the following steps:
- On your phone Tap Here to download the latest version of DejaHelper.
- Once complete, tap the "Download Complete" notification or "Open" to Install.
DejaHelper should now be updated.