How to turn off Google Sync on an Android device
From CompanionLink Support
When you set up your Android, it automatically sets your Android Contacts and Android Calendar to synchronize to Google. Here is how to turn it off:
- On the main Android home screen find and tap Settings. You can also swipe down from the top of your phone and tap the Gear in the top right.
- Select "Accounts", "Accounts & Sync", "Data Synchronization", or "Cloud and Accounts"
- Tap Accounts or select the Google account if it appears directly. This is usually designated with the Google "G" logo. You might need to tap "Sync Account" once you have selected Google from the accounts list.
- Uncheck Sync Contacts and Sync Calendar
Secure Sync Outlook to Google
- Contacts, Calendar, Tasks
- Sync to Outlook to Google and Google to your Phone
- Handle multiple Google Calendars in Outlook
- $49.95 one time purchase, 90 day money back guarantee!
Click here for details...