How to reset a CompanionLink Secure Hosted Sync password
From CompanionLink Support
- Make sure the PC has all the correct data first, and backup the PC data.
- Open CompanionLink Setup then go to (Device) Settings.
- On the Connect tab, change the existing password that is entered.
- Click OK
- Right-click on the CompanionLink icon in your system tray
- Choose "Advanced" and "Reread data from (PIM)". Yours may say the name of your PC database application, or PIMS.
- When prompted, choose Yes to first Purge the data from the device. This will also purge the password information from the server, and replace it with the new password.