How to rename folders in Outlook
Sometimes Outlook users have duplicate folder names. This article will walk users through renaming them so CompanionLink Configuration is easier.
Please follow the steps below if you have duplicate folder names in Outlook:
Before you begin this procedure close CompanionLink Setup.
Outlook 2003 and 2007
- Click File and then Data File Management.
- Select the PST File and click Settings.
- Rename the file and Click Apply. Then OK. Click Close.
- Click File then Account Settings. Click on the Account Settings drop down menu item.
- Click on the Data Files Tab. Select the PST File. (This will usually be the one marked default.)
- Click the Settings button.
- In the Name field - edit the File Name.
- Click Apply>OK and then click Close.
You should now be able to select the folder you wish to sync with in CompanionLink Setup. See our setup guides for further information: http://www.companionlink.com/support/kb/Setup_Guides