How to obtain DejaOffice for iOS crash logs
From CompanionLink Support
- Open the Apple Settings (of the phone itself), select Privacy, select Analytics & Improvements, and select Analytics Data.
- Scroll through this list to find DejaOffice events. Find the one with most recent date.
- Tap the event, in the top right tap the Box and arrow icon and select Mail.
- Send the email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the ticket number provided by the technician as the Email Subject.
- Connect your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) to your Mac.
- On the Mac, open iTunes and sync your device (this usually occurs automatically).
- Navigate to Library folder on your Mac
- Open Finder. Select the Go menu, then hold the Option key to reveal the Library folder
- Navigate to the following folder: Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\[DeviceName]
- Within the [DeviceName] folder look for any files that start with "DejaOffice." A crash file uses the .crash file extension. It's best to sort this folder by name to view all DejaOffice crash logs.
- NOTE: [DeviceName] is the name of your device as it shows in iTunes. This is usually similar to "John's iPhone."
Example of the full folder path for a DejaOffice crash log: