How to find the version of your program or handheld
From CompanionLink Support
CompanionLink is compatible with most of the latest PC software and handhelds. Review the supported versions of PC and device software list to make sure your software/hardware is compatible with CompanionLink.
- Run CompanionLink Setup.
- In the bottom right, your version and build number will be listed here.
Click here for more info.
- Open ACT!.
- Go to Help then About ACT!
- Open GoldMine
- Go to Help and choose About.
- Open Lotus Notes.
- Click on Help then choose About Notes
- Open Outlook
- Click on Help then choose About Outlook
- Open Palm Desktop
- Click on Help then choose About Palm Desktop
- From the Android homescreen choose Settings
- Find About Phone towards the bottom
- Select Software Information
- Your current Android OS will be listed under "Android Version".
Apple devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod)
- From the Apple homescreen choose Settings
- Tap General
- Tap About
- Your current iOS will be listed next to "Version".
- Go to Options and About. (If you do not have Options, this may be under Tools or the wrench icon.)
- The handheld type is the first line, and the OS version is usually something like 'v220.127.116.11'.
- Launch the Navigation Bar from within any app and go to Launcher
- Go to the Device Info icon