How to export TeLexis PHONEslips Contact List to CSV format
From CompanionLink Support
To export the phonelist to a CSV file format:
- Open PHONEslips and click the Phonelist icon.
- Select the Search button and click Find.
- Once all of the entries have been found, click the Print or Print Reports button.
- On the Report setup screen, changed the Report type to Full Report.
- Change Print to to ASCII Delimited.
- Set the filename, including the path and extension. (IE: If you wanted the exported phonelist to be on your C drive, you would type "C:\phonelist.csv”).
Your PHONEslips contact list will now be accessible in CSV format.
- Note: Please be sure to verify the data within the CSV File, sometimes it takes a few exports to get all of the data.