How to Sync Outlook Categories with Google and the iPhone
1. Start by logging into Google and creating calendars that match the name of your Outlook categories. Note: the names must match exactly.
2. Open CompanionLink and click Settings below No Device Sync with Google
3. Click Selected Calendars (Your new Google Calendars should now be visible)
4. Select the calendars you want to sync with and click OK
5. Start the Sync in CompanionLink (For instructions on setting up CompanionLink to Sync with Google please Click Here!
6. You can now see how three categorized events created in Outlook will appear in Google after a sync
Configuring your iPhone
1. Add your Google account by tapping Settings then Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2. Tap Add Account then tap Google
3. Now, tap on your iPhone calendar and you should see your categorized and color coded calendar events