How to Connect Outlook for Mac with Google using Office 365
Office for Mac 2011 does not offer APIs to allow direct sync with Google. CompanionLink's cloud technology connects Google Contacts/Calendar with an Office 365 account. You can then set up your Outlook for Mac client with your Office 365 account. This setup keeps Google Contacts/Calendar synchronized with Outlook for Mac.
Create a DejaCloud Account
- Register your account here DejaOffice CRM Live
Enable the Google and Office 365 Connectors in DejaOffice CRM Live
- Click Account Status
- Click Connectors
- Click Add Google Account and enter your Google credentials.
- Click Add Office 365 Account and enter your credentials.
OPTIONAL: Selecting Edit next to the connected account will allow you to choose specific conduits to sync.
In Outlook for Mac, set up your Office 365 account. Make sure it set to sync Contacts and Calendar.
- Once enabled, your DejaCloud and Google/Outlook 365 account will generally sync about once every 5 minutes.
- The status of a pending connector sync will be indicated by Changes on the connected account in Account Status > Connectors.