How to Connect Office 365 using DejaCloud Connector
Enable sync via the Office 365 Connector
- Create a DejaCloud account here.
- Log in to DejaOffice CRM Live with your new account.
- On the left select Account Status
- Click Connectors
- Click Add Office 365 Account and enter your Office 365 credentials.
OPTIONAL: After adding a connector, select Edit next to the connected Office 365 account will allow you to choose Contacts, Calendar, and\or Tasks to sync.
- Connectors are always a Two Way Sync.
- Once enabled, your DejaCloud and Office 365 account will generally sync about once every 15 minutes.
- The status of a pending connector sync will be indicated by Changes on the connected account in Account Status > Connectors.
Connecting Google to Office 365
If you want to connect Google to Office 365, please use the following link to set up a Google Connector