How to: Export your webOS contacts to CSV
1. Open phone dialer on Pre or Pixi
2. Type ##66623#
3. Click on Export
4. This creates the export file (.CSV)….The more contacts you have the longer it takes
5. Connect your USB cable to the computer and also to the PRE when it prompts you too.
6. Click on the USB Drive on your pre to mount to computer
7. Once mounted on your computer, open windows explorer and the Palm PRE
8. Find the folder called temp and open it
9. You will find a file called PmMigration (this is the CSV file)
10. Drag to your documents folder on your computer (PRE Backup folder) if you have one
11. Use this file to import your contacts into Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or Outlook
12. When you’re done Eject your Palm pre or safely remove hardware and then disconnect pre
NOTE: Precentral.net notes that this may not work on all webOS devices.