ERSP: RIM Sync Error: Invalid Class String
[AB42667] The error message "RIM Sync Error: Invalid class string" is typically caused by Windows security measures preventing CompanionLink from properly registering itself as an add-in to BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Follow these steps to fix the problem:
- Exit CompanionLink and BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Right click on CompanionLink Setup and choose "Run as Administrator".
- In CompanionLink, click the BlackBerry Settings button, then click OK.
- Right click your BlackBerry Desktop Manager icon and choose "Run as Administrator".
- Restart the synchronization.