ERSP: BCM-OL Walkthrough BCM to Outlook Sync
[AB42446] Below are some easy instructions on how to set up your sync between Microsoft Business Contact Manager and standard Outlook folders.
NOTE: Business Contact Manager is not compatible with Outlook 2016
Here is a web page that gives general information about our sync with Outlook. http://www.companionlink.com/products/companionlink-outlook.html
There are three steps to setup your sync; Install CompanionLink on your PC, Configure CompanionLink, and Synchronize!
Please make sure you back up all related databases before starting.
Setting up CompanionLink on your PC
1. Download and install CompanionLink.
2. Run CompanionLink Setup.
3. Select "Microsoft Outlook" from the first drop down menu (Select the device you want to sync with...).
4. Click the gear icon to the right of this menu, go to the Outlook Folders tab, choose the Outlook folders you wish to sync with, then OK.
5. Select "Microsoft Outlook to Outlook" from the second drop-down menu (Select your PC or web database...) and click through the configuration wizard that pops up.
6. Click Advanced Settings.
7. Go to the Outlook Folders tab select your Business Contact Manager folders for Contacts and Tasks. (Optional): You may wish to check the remaining tabs under Advanced Settings to further customize your sync.
8. Click OK. Your sync is now setup.
9. To synchronize your data click the CompanionLink Synchronize icon and you should see the sync process start.
If you need additional help, contact technical support.
Also, CompanionLink offers a Premium Support service. This gives you five premium support tickets for a year of service. For more information or to order Premium Support see this page. http://www.companionlink.com/premium/