DoubleLook Mode is in CompanionLink Express and CompanionLink Professional. This fast and efficient sync method works with Act! to Outlook, IBMNotes to Outlook, Outlook (folder) to Outlook (including iCloud).
To read more about DoubleLook Click Here
How to Set Up DoubleLook Mode
- Select the main database on your PC (ie. Act!, IBM Notes, Outlook)
- Next select "Direct Sync with Microsoft Outlook" to sync with
- Select the "Settings" button under Outlook (Alternatively, you can select "Advanced")
- Select the folders to sync with on the "Outlook Folders" tab
- Select the "Auto Synchronization" tab
- Select "DoubleLook Mode", then OK.
Your databases will now synchronize automatically.