DejaOffice PC CRM Release Notes
From CompanionLink Support
DejaOffice PC CRM (01/14/2019) Build 1061:
- Returning to DPC contacts list re-selects list contact.
- Added solid color when no background is selected.
- Added hover text to DPC data sets when menu is collapsed.
- Added more Emoji options.
- Fixes for sorting with Emojis enabled.
- Add roll over option for overdue Calls in Calendar and Tasks. Calls from calendar will be rolled over as a Task due Today.
- Enabled in DPC settings > Task Settings > Rollover Calls.
DejaOffice PC CRM (01/11/2019) Build 1059:
- Fixed usability issue with Location Lookup.
- Fixed usability issue with completing tasks from task details.
- Fixed an issue with Red color in DPC Categories.
- Added Emoji's for Act! Activity types (Call, Meet, Appt, etc).
- Enabled by default when Act! Mode is selected in Setup Wizard.
- Enabled manually in DPC settings > Calendar Settings > Use Icons for Call, Meeting, Task.
- Added options to display Contact and Company name in Event Subject.
- Enabled in DPC settings > Calendar Settings > Day View description format.
- Added some wrapping for event subject in day view.
- Changed "Add Call" activity type on the followup panel to an Event.
- Fixed a crash issue with edit menus and languages other than English
- General refresh fixes.
- Added Activity Type option to Act! Mode.
- Added Emoji Field to Calendar.
DejaOffice PC CRM (01/07/2019) Build 1055:
- Fixed an issue with DPC and Palm Desktop 6.2
- Fixed an issue with certain Holiday Calendars not displaying.