DejaOffice Alarms with Samsung App Optimization Power Saving
The latest Samsung devices utilize new battery settings which "optimizes" your power consumption and can interfere with your DejaOffice alarms. If your DejaOffice alarms are not ringing until you open DejaOffice, the following steps should be performed to resolve the issue.
Android OS 9.0 (Pie):
Use the steps below to ensure the Android battery monitor is not closing DejaOffice:
- Open Android Settings > Tap "Device Care" > Tap "Battery"
- Select the 3 dots in the top right and select Settings.
- Turn off the "Put unused apps to sleep" option.
Android OS 8.1 and lower:
Use the steps below to add DejaOffice to your Unmonitored apps list:
- Open Android Settings > Tap "Device maintenance" > Tap "Battery".
- Tap "Unmonitored Apps" > Tap "Add apps"
- Select "DejaOffice" to add.