DejaDesktop for Mac Release Notes
DejaDesktop for Mac 1.0 (1040) (12/12/2017)
- Added support for East Asian languages
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
DejaDesktop for Mac 1.0 (1015) (8/15/2017)
- Month view calendar now supports any weekday as the first day of the week
- Fixed sort order for mini calendars
DejaDesktop for Mac 1.0 (1013) (8/8/2017)
- Added support for native Mac contacts, calendar, and tasks.
- Added free blank monthly calendar mode. Should work the same as on DDW.
- NOTE: Your 14-day trial doesn't begin until you configure for something other than free mode.
- Added code to do a quick redraw after midnight passes, if you haven't already redrawn for some other reason.
- NOTE: This handles the case where the user leaves their computer on overnight (no sleep), or uses it as midnight passes, and doesn't have any changes to their data source to trigger a redraw.
- Added code to expire eval at expiry date without restarting the app.
- Day numbers are now larger in month calendar view.
DejaDesktop for Mac 1.0 (1011) (8/3/2017)
- DDM will now do a quick-draw as soon as the Mac comes out of sleep mode (A quick-draw just redraws the screen with existing data. It doesn't read the data source).
- Day view no longer draws orange border when configured for only one day.
- DDM now checks DCL login credentials and throws an error message if they're bogus.
- Added status messages to the home screen indicator.
DejaDesktop for Mac 1.0 (1010) (8/2/2017)
- ADDED status bar icon/menu. Menu has the following options:
- Show Desktop Image
- Hide Desktop Image
- Show/Hide Settings
- Quit DejaDesktop
- Home screen now has a "Close Settings" button.
- DDM no longer runs in the dock when in background mode. We now run exclusively in the status bar.
- DDM automatically adds itself to the user login items in OS X.
- DDM will run in background mode when launched automatically at login.
- ADDED feature to automatically redraw the desktop at login, without an actual sync.
- FIXED issue where sometimes we weren't able to get the OS X wallpaper after selecting a new wallpaper in OS X System Preferences.
DejaDesktop for Mac 1.0 (1009) (7/31/2017)
- Added support for zero months ahead and/or zero months behind in month view.
- Fixed display issues on screens with higher resolution than 1920x1080.
- Clicking any of the check boxes on the home screen causes an automatic redraw.
DejaDesktop for Mac 1.0 (1008) (7/27/2017)
- Orange Today border in day view now excludes the hours column.
- Hours column left justifies better on low resolution screen.
- Day view subject text now larger on low resolution screen.
- Month view event subjects now vertically centered.
- Month view all day event text now center justifies (same as OLM).
- Month view timed events now show event times in abbreviated format.
- Reduced vertical margin between month view events.
DejaDesktop for Mac 1.0 (1006) (7/14/2017)
- ADDED support for events that span multiple days.
- FIXED issue where events starting earlier than 8AM (earliest visible time) weren't displaying properly in day view.
- Day view hours no longer scale down as much with the resolution.
- Tightened up the top margin and all-day view area in day view.