DejaDesktop Wallpaper for Windows
DejaDesktop for Windows
- Enable this if you want contacts to display.
- Enable this if you want a day view of the calendar to display.
- Select 1-5 days to display into the future.
- Enable this if you want a month view of the calendar to display.
- Select from 0-6 months ahead and/or behind to display mini calendars.
- Enable this if you want tasks to display.
- Enable this if you want notes to display.
Settings with Outlook
- 1. Select "Choose Image" to select background desktop you want to use.
- 2. Select the image you want to use as your Desktop image.
- 3. Select Open
- Select the folders from Outlook you wish to update on your Desktop image
- Select "All Categories" to sync all categories in Outlook
- Select "Select Categories" to sync only the selected categories from the category menu
- Enable the applications you want to apply the category filter to under "Apply filter to these applications".
- Every (5 minutes - 12 hours)
- "Always synchronize" will allow auto-syncs to occur all day
- "Synchronize only between these times" will only allow a sync to occur between the selected times.
Other Data Sources
Settings with Google
- 1. Select "Google as your Data Source
- 2. Select "Google Settings"
- 3. Select follow the prompts to authorize DejaDesktop with your Google account
- 4. Select the google calendars you wish to display.
- 5. Select OK
Settings with DejaCloud
- 1. Select "DejaCloud as your Data Source
- 2. Select "DejaCloud Settings"
- 3. Select eneter your DejaCloud login credentials.
- 4. Select OK