DejaDesktop Wallpaper for Mac Settings
DejaDesktop for Mac
Select the source of the data you want you update on your desktop. Choose between DejaCloud, Google, Outlook, or Mac Apps (coming soon).
- Enable this if you want contacts to display.
- Enable this if you want a day view of the calendar to display.
- Select 1-5 days to display into the future.
- Enable this if you want a month view of the calendar to display.
- Select from 0-6 months ahead and/or behind to display mini calendars.
- Enable this if you want tasks to display.
- Enable this if you want notes to display.
Settings with Outlook
- Select "Choose Image" to select background desktop you want to use.
- 1. Select "Choose Image" to select background desktop you want to use.
- 2. Select the image you want to use as your Desktop image.
- 3. Select Open
- Select the Update Interval
- Automatic (once a minute)
- Every 15 minutes
- Every 30 minutes
- Every hour
- Every hour hours
- Select the folders from Outlook you wish to update on your Desktop image
- Select the filters, if applicable, to only update the Desktop image with the filtered data
Settings with Google
- 1. Select "Google as your Data Source
- 2. Select "Google Settings"
- 3. Select follow the prompts to authorize DejaDesktop with your Google account
- 4. Select the google calendars you wish to display.
- 5. Select OK
Settings with DejaCloud
- 1. Select "DejaCloud as your Data Source
- 2. Select "DejaCloud Settings"
- 3. Select eneter your DejaCloud login credentials.
- 4. Select OK