To configure your PIM in your CompanionLink Setup Select WiseAgent Settings:
Once you have selected WiseAgent Settings you will be able to navigate through the following tabs:
Web PIM Settings
1. In this field please input your WiseAgent Login Name.
2. In this filed please input your WiseAgent Password.
1. This option prompts whether or not the Contacts are set to sync. If the box is unchecked Contacts are not set to sync. This option is also available for Calendar and Tasks.
2. This options prompts which direction information will travel. If you select your PDA to WiseAgent the information will transfer from your PDA to WiseAgent, but WiseAgent information will not sync to the PDA. If you select WiseAgent to your PDA the information will transfer from WiseAgent to your PDA, but information from the PDA will not be synced to WiseAgent. The option to Sync Both Ways will allow the information from your WiseAgent to be sent to your PDA, and information from your PDA will be sent to WiseAgent. These options are also available for Calendar and Tasks.
3. This option prompts on the next sync for the information on your PDA to be cleared, and the information from WiseAgent will then be synced to the phone. This option is also available for Calendar and Tasks.
- Note: This option can only be used from WiseAgent to your PDA. Please be aware CompanionLink will not perform a purge on your database.
Finishing your Configuration
Once you have navigated through each of the tabs simply select OK to save your settings.