To configure your PIM in your CompanionLink Setup Select SalesJunction Settings:
Once you have selected SalesJunction Settings you will be able to navigate through the following tabs:
1. Please input your SalesJunction Login Name in this field.
2. In this field please input your SalesJunction Password
3. In this field please input your Company.
1. If you do not have a Proxy setup or wish to have CompanionLink automatically detect the correct settings you would use these settings.
2. If you wish to manually enter your Proxy Settings you would select this option and enter the appropriate information.
1. This option prompts whether or not the Contacts are set to sync. If the box is unchecked Contacts are not set to sync. This option is also available for Activities.
2. This options prompts which direction information will travel. If you select your PDA to SalesJunction the information will transfer from your PDA to SalesJunction, but SalesJunction information will not sync to the PDA. If you select SalesJunction to your PDA the information will transfer from SalesJunction to your PDA, but information from the PDA will not be synced to SalesJunction. The option to Sync Both Ways will allow the information from your SalesJunction to be sent to your PDA, and information from your PDA will be sent to SalesJunction. These options are also available for Activities.
3. This option prompts on the next sync for the information on your PDA to be cleared, and the information from SalesJunction will then be synced to the phone. This option is also available for Activities.
- Note: This option can only be used from SalesJunction to your PDA. Please be aware CompanionLink will not perform a purge on your database.
Finishing your Configuration
Once you have navigated through each of the tabs simply select OK to save your settings.