CompanionLink registered as wrong version
From CompanionLink Support
To fix the problem where CompanionLink will not register as the correct version, you'll need to unregister, then re-register CompanionLink on your computer. Here is how to do this:
- Exit CompanionLink.
- Delete your CompanionLink registry entry:
- On your PC, click the Start button, click Run, and type REGEDIT. Click OK.
- Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software.
- Delete the 'CompanionLink' key, then exit registry editor.
- Open CompanionLink Setup. CompanionLink should open either as a trial version or as an expired evaluation.
- Register CompanionLink using the email address you purchased with.