CompanionLink for Mac - Outlook Google Sync Advanced Settings
From CompanionLink Support
Use the following guide to configure Advanced Settings for CompanionLink for Mac.
- Select the Data Types you want to sync (Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, etc).
- Select the direction you want the data to sync.
- Select the deletion preferences for your data.
- This option allows you to Wipe the device for the selected conduit on the next sync, replacing the data fresh from the database.
- The Wipe options automatically uncheck after one sync.
- This option prevents CompanionLink from syncing meetings scheduled via email invitation. This option is typically only necessary when syncing to Google or Exchange.
- Enable "Sync Attendees" if you want attendee data to sync with your calendar records.
- Enter the date range for the number of past days to sync.
- Enable this option to sync Completed Tasks to the device.
- Select the folders from Outlook that you want to sync for each data type.
- Outlook can have multiple folders for each data type, be sure to select the correct folder.
- This drop down allows you to select an Auto Sync Interval.
- This option allows you to set an time frame in which the auto sync will occur.
- Enable this option to start CompanionLink with the Mac starts.
- Logging is a troubleshooting step and will not need to be enabled unless working with a technician.
- Wipe All Records on Device enabled all of the wipe options at once from the Overview tab.
- This option instructs CompanionLink to read each record from Outlook on the sync instead of looking only for the changes. This is also a troubleshooting step and normally does not need to be enabled.
- This option instructs CompanionLink to read each record from Device on the sync instead of looking only for the changes. This is also a troubleshooting step and normally does not need to be enabled.
- On some machines, Outlook stores updates in a way that can prevent CompanionLink from seeing New Items\Changes in Outlook. This option uses a different method to look for new\modified records.