BlackBerry Classic: Internet not available
For BlackBerry Playbook OS and BlackBerry 10 OS, please refer to other pages.
When when setting up or syncing a BlackBerry wirelessly over the CompanionLink Secure Hosted Wireless Sync Service, you may receive the error "Internet not available". This indicates that DejaSync is currently unable to connect to the internet.
- Check the web browser on your handheld. Is it able to connect to the Internet?
- Power down the BlackBerry. When the power is off, pull out the battery and wait 3+ minutes. Return the battery, then power back on.
- Check your TCP settings on the handheld.
- On the BlackBerry, go to the Home screen.
- Go to Advanced options.
- Go to TCP.
- Make sure that your settings match the settings on BlackBerry's TCP list, or BlackBerry TCP Settings.
DejaLink should now successfully connect to the internet & synchronize without issue.