Sync Outlook Folders to Original BlackBerry OS devices
USB or Wireless sync. Supports BlackBerry Classic devices Bold, Torch, Curve, and Pearl.
How it works
Our USB Sync will synchronize any Outlook Folder to BlackBerry Desktop. Our Wireless sync does not use BlackBerry Desktop.
CompanionLink synchronizes Outlook data to your BlackBerry's Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes apps.
- Outlook contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and categories
- Choose from USB or Wireless sync
- Works with Caller ID, BBM, email, and maps
- Supports the Private field for Contacts
"Worth every penny for the time and headaches saved!"
"...yours is the only one that can handle all data!"
Outlook data we sync with BlackBerry
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Outlook categories
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
- Private field
- Up to 9 custom fields
- All calendar event details
- Recurring and all-day events
- Busy/free flags
- Accepted meeting invites (with list of attendees)
- Multiple Outlook calendars (Requires upgrade to CompanionLink Pro)
- Outlook categories sync to BlackBerry
- Task priorities
- Recurring tasks
- Due dates
- Complete tasks
- No character limit lets you edit and store long notes
Supported versions of Outlook
- Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000
- Outlook Business Contact Manager 2007, 2010 2013, 2016
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Synchronize iCloud and Exchange folders
Supported versions of BlackBerry OS
Getting started with CompanionLink
- Install CompanionLink for Outlook on your PC.
- Select "BlackBerry Original" from the list of device types.
- Select your sync method.
- Select "Microsoft Outlook" as your database.
- Click the Sync button.
Last modified: May 1, 2022 12:11 am