1. We don't sell, advertise, or farm your data.
2. You own your data. You own the copyright to it.
3. Our servers are monitored 24/7 by a professional team.
4. On Android you may choose Data Encryption. On iOS your data is securely stored.
5. Using USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth sync involves data stored on our server. 5. Using DejaCloud sync; we can delete all of your data upon your request.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
CompanionLink Software has access to information that you voluntarily share with us by use of the DejaCloud service. We do not sell, advertise, or farm your information to parties outside of CompanionLink Software or its subsidiaries. We use your information to exchange data between computers and mobile devices on which you use DejaCloud.
Your Access and Control Over Information
You may opt out of DejaCloud service or any future contact from us at any time. You can do any of the following by contacting us via the email address or the phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our sync service
Google Oauth Permissions for Sync
The following permissions are used when you set up CompanionLink on your PC or Mac to synchronize with Google, and also if you choose to use a DejaCloud Connector to Google.
View your email address - Your email address is needed to synchronize your data with Google.
View your basic profile info - We need read your time zone and alarm settings.
Manage your Calendars - If you elect to synchronize your calendar, we will read and update events on your calendar.
Manage your Contacts - If you elect to synchronize your contacts, we will read and update contacts on Google.
Manage your Tasks - If you elect to synchronize tasks, we will read and update tasks on Google.
Security and Data Encryption
We take strict measures to protect your information. DejaCloud uses AES 256-bit encryption in compliance with U.S. Commerce Department regulations for software that ships internationally.
Passwords for CRM/PIM software that you are configuring with CompanionLink (e.g., IBM Lotus Notes, Act!, etc.) are encrypted and stored locally on your PC. Passwords are never transmitted.
Access to CompanionLink and DejaCloud information is limited to CompanionLink staff who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service). The computers and servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure and separate environment than other online assets.
For HIPAA Compliance, you need to turn on the Encryption feature in DejaCloud and DejaOffice.
Secure Online Transactions
You can shop online with confidence. CompanionLink Software has partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net payment gateway manages the routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
* 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
* Industry leading encryption and security protocols to protect customer information.
* Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.