Setup Guide - Sync Outlook to iPhone and iPad using DejaCloud
Before proceeding, please make a backup of your PC database.
Set up CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink if you have not already done so.
- Run "CompanionLink Setup" from your desktop or start menu.
- Select Apple from the first drop-down option (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Select DejaCloud Sync from the second drop-down option (Select your sync method...), and carefully read through the prompts. If this is your first time using DejaCloud, you will be given the option to create a new DejaCloud account.
- Select Microsoft Outlook from the third drop-down option (Select your PC or web database...).
Set up DejaOffice on your Apple device
- Install DejaOffice from the App Store ("search for DejaOffice") Full installation instructions
- Open DejaOffice and the Setup Wizard should automatically launch. (If it does not launch, tap the "Setup Wizard" icon.)
- Follow the prompts in the Wizard. Make sure to select DejaCloud Sync as your sync method, and enter your DejaCloud username and password.
How to sync
- To sync PC database to DejaCloud open CompanionLink and click the Sync button. (To setup PC auto-sync, open CompanionLink > Advanced Settings > Auto Synchronization)
- To sync device database to DejaCloud open DejaOffice and tap the Sync icon. (To setup device auto-sync, open DejaOffice > Settings > Sync > Auto sync)
We also offer configuration service. Our experts will log into your PC at a time you select. We will set up everything for you. The service is called RunStart and costs $49.