Notifications issue after updating to iOS 5
After upgrading from iOS 4 to iOS 5, DejaOffice notifications/alarms may no longer ring.
iOS 5 introduces a new notification center, and settings to go along with it. After the upgrade, many 3rd party apps, including DejaOffice, may not be enabled in iOS's notification center. This will cause these apps to not display their notifications.
To fix this issue with DejaOffice and any other 3rd party apps that have this issue, simply enable the app to display your preferred notification type.
1. On your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch open Settings.
2. Tap Notifications.
3. Scroll down to DejaOffice (may appear under Not In Notification Center).
4. Change the Alert Style from None to Banners or Alerts.
This only affects users upgrading from iOS 4 to iOS 5 and is not specific to DejaOffice, as other 3rd party apps have reported the same problems. We hope Apple will issue a fix or clarification on this issue in the near future. Any fresh installations of DejaOffice on an iOS 5 device should not have this problem.
NOTE: Some users have reported DejaOffice missing from Settings > Notifications entirely.
1. Open DejaCalendar
2. Create a calendar event in the future with an alarm
3. Go to Settings > Notifications and DejaOffice should now appear