How to Sync Outlook for Mac with Google
We have two methods to synchronize. The first is using CompanionLink for Mac.
- Download CompanionLink for Mac Trial.
- Choose Google, 'Direct' and click the gear icon.
- Enter Google Account Authorization.
- Click "Synchronize" to sync Outlook with Google.
CompanionLink for Mac is $49.95 but if you use the code HOWTO you get $10 off: Buy CompanionLink for Mac
Our second method connects Outlook 365 to Google using a DejaCloud Connector
- Create a DejaCloud Account
- Click Account Status
- Click Connectors
- Click Add Office 365 Account and enter your credentials.
- Click Add Google Account and enter your Google credentials.
It will synchronize in about 15 minutes. The cost of the connector is $99.95 for two years. Use the code HOWTO to get $10 off: Buy DejaCloud