ERSP: ACT-OL Walkthrough ACT! to Outlook
Instructions on how to set up a sync between ACT! and Outlook.
Here is a web page that gives general information about our sync with ACT! http://www.companionlink.com/products/companionlink-act.html
Setting up CompanionLink on your PC
1. ACT! synchronization requires CompanionLink Express or CompanionLink Professional.
2. Run CompanionLink Setup.
3. Select "No Device - Sync with Microsoft Outlook".
4. Select "ACT! 2005 - 2013". Click on the Gear icon for ACT! Settings.
5. Verify your correct ACT database is selected. Enter your ACT username and password.
6. Select the Applications tab and choose which options you wish to sync.
8. To synchronize your data click the CompanionLink Synchronize icon and you should see the sync process start.
If you need additional help, CompanionLink offers more advanced support solutions.
Also available is Premium Support. This gives you 5 premium support tickets for a year of service. For more information or to order Premium Support see this page. http://www.companionlink.com/premium/