DejaDesktop Wallpaper for Windows Settings
- 1. DejaDesktop will start on the Free - Blank Monthly Calendar. This is only a calendar and will not read from the database until it is selected.
- 2. Select your database from the dropdown.
- 3. For this guide we will use Outlook as the Database.
- 1. Month View - This box enables a full Month View of your Calendar
- 2. Ahead\Behind - This option allows you to display a smaller month view ahead\behind the current month.
- 3. Day - This option allows you to select multiple days in the Day View.
- 4. Data Sets - These check boxes allow you to control what is displayed in the Desktop Background.
- These are static displays, they can not be changed via the background itself.
- 5. Size - This slider allows you to control the size of the calendar on the background.
- 6. Show\Hide - Show is a manual refresh of the selected information, clicking it will force an update from the selected database if the background is already displayed. "Hide" will remove the calendar from the background.
- 1. Choose Image - This option allows you to choose which image DejaDesktop will use create the desktop calendar. Note: The original image will not be modified or moved.
- 2. Location - This allows you to choose the area of the Windows Desktop where the calendar will be displayed.
- 3. Size options - This allows you to select Font Sizes for the various displays.
- 4. Daily Start\End Time - This option allows you to select the Start and End time for the Daily list view.
DejaDesktop Advanced Settings
- 1. Auto Sync:
- Realtime - This option detects changes added to the selected Database and adds them to the DejaDesktop background within a few seconds.
- Every "" - This option sets an auto sync at an interval of your choosing.
- Daily "" - This option sets an auto sync for once a day at the selected time.
- Manual - This option allows you to control the DejaDesktop updates manually.
- 2. Language - This option allows you to set DejaDesktop to a different language.
- For the language change to take full effect you many need to close and reopen CompanionLink.
- 3. Sync Time - This option allows you to further specify when the selected auto sync can take place.
- 4. Logging\Reread Options - These advanced options are usually reserved for troubleshooting.
- 1. This tab allows you to select one or multiple holiday calendars to display.
DejaDesktop Outlook Folders
- 1. This tab allows you to select which Contacts\Calendar\Tasks\Notes folder DejaDestop will display.
- Not all databases support multiple folders.
DejaDesktop Category Filter
- 1. If your database allowed for categories, this options gives you further control to Filter out categories you may not want to see on your Desktop Calendar.
- Not all databases support categories.