What is DejaOffice PC CRM?
DejaOffice PC CRM adds Customer Relations Managment to your Outlook Email App. With DejaOffice you can easily track all calls, meetings, tasks, emails and text with your customers, vendors, and associates.
Features of DejaOffice PC CRM?
- Buy it once! One price, one time!
- Secure Local data store - Your data on Your PC
- Free USA Based Telephone Technical Support
- Does not require any Cloud, iCloud, or Exchange connection
- Works with IMAP/POP3/local folders
- Support multiple devices, phone and tablet, at the same time
- 90-day money back guarantee
- One purchase for 3 PCs; work, home and laptop
Secure Sync - No need to share your data with Microsoft, Google or Apple. Fast
and secure sync from your PC to your Phone. The more you use Outlook, the more you need CompanionLink and DejaOffice.
DejaOffice vs Native Apps on Android
Check out our comparison for DejaOffice CRM and
Native Android Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes.
DejaOffice vs Outlook App on Android
Check out our comparison for DejaOffice CRM and
Outlook App Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes.
No Exchange Sync
Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) was developed and licensed by Microsoft. There are many limitations of the protocol.
- Exchange based syncs are slow - taking 15 minutes or more to sync changes
- Calendar colors have limited support
- Exchange is not Outlook. You can easily sync Outlook without using Exchange
- Contacts, Calendar,Tasks and Notes -
- Unlimited number of Contacts, Calendar Items, Tasks and Notes. We have sites with up to 100,000 Contacts. Easily Search for any Contact based on Name, Company Name, Any Field, File As and on a custom field value (like Account Number)
- Contact Notes with Date
- Contact Notes field with optional Date label for each note.
- User Defined Custom Fields
- Define 10 Custom fields to store Account Number, Purchase Date, Customer Interest, Sales Region or anything else you need. *DejaOffice Express and Pro allow 20 custom fields.
- Day View, Week View, Month View, Calendar List
- Basic Calendar functions for Day, Week, and Month views. Recurring appointments, multi-day events, color caregories
- Grid view with Custom Columns
- Easily see your Contacts or Tasks as a grid, allowing easy import, export and batch operations. Select contacts and past them into Excel.
Easily import Contacts from any Web Based CRM.
- Print List, Detail, Labels
- Print Contact List, Contact Detail, Day View, Month View, Task List, Notes.
- Create Document Templates for Print and Email
- You can create Mail-Merge forms for Email and Print using
Document Templates. Make life easy by sending standard responses out to new customers.
- Automated Marketing through Email and MS-Word
- Use your CRM for Automated Marketing through Email and MS-Word Printing.
- Private, Masked and Hidden Records
- Mark any Contact, Calendar or Task private.
Settings to mask or hide private records. Make sure no one sees your private data. Encrypt your whole database.
- Automatic Backup
- Automatically backs up every day or every week. Easy to move or restore backup.
- Easy Migration from your Contact Manager
- Import Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes from Palm Desktop, Google, Outlook.
DPCO - Plugin for Outlook
- A Side Panel on your Outlook Email
- When you read an email - the Outlook Plugin
shows you the matching Contact record, phone numbers, notes and history.
- Create an Appointment or Task from an Email
- Easily drag and drop an Email to create a new Calendar Event or Task
- Schedule a task for another Person
- Create a task and assign it to another person on your team.
- Move an Email to Customer History
- Store any email to Customer History - save the text body forever.
DPCX - Express Features
- Accounts, Groups and Secondary Contacts
- DejaOffice makes it easy to handle Accounts, Groups and Secondary Contacts
An Account is a company record to which serveral Contacts belong to. A group (distribution list) is a set group of people that you email or market to regularly. Secondary Contacts are contacts that have a relation
to another contact, like a Customer's Child record, or a Buiness Assistant record.
- Easy Migration from other CRM tools
- Import Accounts, Tasks and Communication History from Microsoft Business Contact Manager. Import Contacts, Activities, and History from Act! and GoldMine.
- Scan Outlook Email to History
- Automatically scan inbox and outbox to build Contact History automatically.
DPCP - Pro Features
- Multi-User Shared Files
- Set up a Multi-User Database on a shared on-premise server. Set individual passwords. Each record can have an "owner" and can control visibility for other users.
- Multi-User Scheduling
- A dedicated view that shows everything your team has scheduled for the day; Appointments and Tasks. When someone is absent you can easily drag and drop to assign the Appointment or Task to someone else.
Click here for all of our PC CRM Guides and Features
Your license is for you, not your PC. When you buy a new computer, you do not need to purchase a new license.
With CompanionLink you use your email address to register the software on a new computer.
US based company
CompanionLink is located in Portland, Oregon. Our servers are based in New Jersey to take advantage
of proximity to international fiber network. Our servers are high technology and really fast!
RunStart and Premium Support
With CompanionLink you can call us at (503)243-5200 for support, Monday through Friday, 7am-3:30pm Pacific Time.
For those with special needs, use our RunStart Service gives you a one-time hands on
session with a top tier technician. Our technician will log into your computer, set up the sync, and ensure you are completely satisified with the solution.
If you want this service regularly, use Premium Support for a full year and up to five service tickets.
On your phone we feature DejaOffice CRM with PC Sync
from the Google Play store. DejaOffice holds Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes together, and with the same
internal formats as in Outlook. DejaOffice synchronizes to Android Native Accounts for Contacts and Calendar.
If you don't want to use DejaOffice then simply set it to sync to native Android Contacts and Android Calendar.
We also offer sync to Google. Same product. One purchase. Switch your method at any time.
Outlook data we sync to DejaOffice
- Outlook Contacts sync to DejaContacts
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Outlook categories and colors
- Contact notes
- Outlook Calendar syncs to DejaCalendar
- Day, Week, Month and Year views
- Recurring and all-day events
- Busy/free flags
- Accepted meeting invites (with list of attendees)
- Multiple Outlook calendars (Requires CompanionLink Pro)
- Outlook categories (contacts, calendar, tasks and notes) with colors sync to DejaOffice
- Outlook Tasks sync DejaTasks
- Task priorities
- Recurring tasks
- Due dates
- Complete tasks on Android
- Supports Getting Things Done, Franklin Covey, and Take Back Your Life formats
- Outlook Notes sync to DejaMemos
- No character limit lets you edit and store long notes
- Outlook Journal sync to DejaJournal