Setup Guide - Sync Android via USB
Setup CompanionLink on your PC
- Download and install CompanionLink if you have not already done so. CompanionLink Downloads
- Run "CompanionLink Setup" from your desktop or start menu.
- Choose "Android" from the first drop-down option (Select the device you want to sync with...).
- Select "Direct via USB" from second drop-down option (Select your sync method...).
- Select your contact manager from third drop-down option (Select your PC or web database...).
- The Contact Manager Settings should automatically open.
- Select the database you wish to synchronize with (if applicable). How to configure your contact manager.
- OPTIONAL: Configure advanced settings.
Setup DejaOffice on your Android device
- Install DejaOffice from the Android Market (search for "DejaOffice"). Full installation instructions
- Open DejaOffice, then tap "Setup Wizard" and ensure that you select USB Sync as your sync method.
- OPTIONAL: Configure DejaOffice to sync with the native Android apps (within Setup Wizard).
How to sync
- Ensure CompanionLink is running on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with the USB cable. NOTE: Certain devices may require additional steps to connect via USB. Please check our Device-specific instructions.
- Open DejaOffice from your Android device, and tap "Sync".
- CompanionLink will begin the synchronization process on the PC automatically. When prompted, tap 'OK' on the device to complete the synchronization.