1. We don't sell, advertise, or farm your data like other cloud providers.
2. You own your data and the copyright to it.
3. Our servers are monitored 24/7 by a professional team.
4. Data is encrypted and stored securely on Android and iOS devices.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
CompanionLink Software has access to information that you voluntarily share with us by use of the DejaCloud service. We do not sell, advertise, or farm your information to parties outside of CompanionLink Software or its subsidiaries. We use your information to exchange data between computers and mobile devices on which you use DejaCloud.
Your Access and Control Over Information
You may opt out of DejaCloud service or any future contact from us at any time. You can do any of the following by contacting us via the email address or the phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
Security and Data Encryption
We take strict measures to protect your information. DejaCloud uses AES 256-bit encryption in compliance with U.S. Commerce Department regulations for software that ships internationally.
Access to CompanionLink and DejaCloud information is limited to CompanionLink staff who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service). The computers and servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure and separate environment than other online assets.
For HIPAA Compliance, you need to turn on the Encryption feature in DejaCloud and DejaOffice.
Secure Online Transactions
You can shop online with confidence. CompanionLink Software has partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card transactions for our customers.
The Authorize.Net payment gateway manages the routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
* 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
* Industry leading encryption and security protocols to protect customer information.
* Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.