How it Works
CompanionLink Express or CompanionLink Pro lets you sync Sage ACT! contacts, calendar activities, contact notes and histories, to-dos and opportunities with Android, BlackBerry, iPhone and iPad, Palm webOS, Windows Phone 7 and Windows Mobile devices or any Google/Gmail/Google Apps account.
You can also use CompanionLink Professional to sync Sage ACT! with Microsoft Outlook and other PC databases.
Data We Sync
- Syncs all common contact fields, including (but not limited to):
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Contact photos
- Custom fields (up to 9)
- Contact notes and histories sync to the contact notes field on the device
- Categories via ID/Status
- Secondary contacts (Requires CompanionLink Pro )
- Calendar Activities - meetings, calls, events, personal activities, vacations, and custom activity types
- Ring Alarms
- Recurring and all-day events
- Contact links to calendar activities
- Assign appointment types and complete activities from the phone
- To-do items sync to the tasks list on the phone
- Due dates
- Opportunities (Requires CompanionLink Pro )
- Map calendar activities by type to the onboard calendar or tasks list (Requires CompanionLink Pro )
- Memos (different than the contact "notes" field)
- Memos created on the handheld device sync to My Record in ACT! as contact notes. These notes will appear in ACT! with an asterisk (*) as the first character of the note text. To create a new memo in ACT!, create a new contact note for My Record with an asterisk as the first character.
Supported versions of ACT!
- ACT! versions 3.0 - 6.0
- ACT! by Sage versions 2005 and higher (including the new ACT! 2013):
- Sage ACT! Premium
- Sage ACT! Pro
- ACT! by Sage Standard
- ACT! by Sage Premium
- ACT! by Sage Real Estate
- ACT! by Sage Financial