Android Sync with Outlook
Supports Galaxy S5, Note 4, and Samsung Alpha!
1.2 million downloads and a 4-star rating.
Sync Outlook contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, categories, reminders, task priorities, journal, contact photos, and more!
Why our software is unique
- Contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, journal in one app
- Categories with colors that match MS Outlook
- Full contact notes, contact pictures, alarms
- Works with Android's Caller ID, email, maps
- USB, WiFi, Bluetooth, DejaCloud and Google sync
- Automatic data encryption on device
- Free US-based phone support
How our synchronization works
Get Outlook-like productivity from your Android phone or tablet. CompanionLink installs on your PC and works with our DejaOffice app for Android to sync Outlook with Android phones and tablets. Scroll your contact list with company name and phone numbers visible on the list screen, sort by the File As field, map Outlook categories with matching colors, link calendar appointments to your contacts, set alarms and reminders and much more! These are some of the many Outlook features you can get on your Android.
If you want to sync to Android's pre-installed Contacts and Calendar apps instead of using our 4-star DejaOffice Android app, click here.
Get CompanionLink for Outlook
If you will sync using USB or WiFi, purchase a One-time License.
Buy One-time license
If you will sync using DejaCloud, purchase a Subscription License.
Buy 3-month subscription
We can set up your Android Outlook Sync for you.
Add our $49 RunStart package to your order.
What others are saying
"I use CompanionLink..."
Tim Ferriss, Author of 4-hour workweek
"...smooth, reliable and quick syncing ... you don't need a degree in computer engineering to set it up."
Marc Saltzman, USAToday.com
Outlook data you can sync to Android
- Outlook Contacts sync to DejaContacts
- Names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses
- Outlook categories and colors sync to Android
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
- Up to 9 custom fields
- Outlook Calendar syncs to DejaCalendar
- Day, Week, Month and Year views
- Recurring and all-day events
- Busy/free flags
- Accepted meeting invites (with list of attendees)
- Multiple Outlook calendars (Requires CompanionLink Pro)
- Outlook categories (contacts, calendar, tasks and notes) with colors sync to DejaOffice
- Outlook Tasks sync DejaTasks
- Task priorities
- Recurring tasks
- Due dates
- Complete tasks on Android
- Supports Getting Things Done, Franklin Covey, and Take Back Your Life formats
- Outlook Notes sync to DejaMemos
- No character limit lets you edit and store long notes
- Outlook Journal sync to DejaJournal
Supported versions of Outlook
- Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000
- Office 365
- Outlook Business Contact Manager 2013, 2010, 2007
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- Supports MS Exchange Public Folders visible in Outlook
- Supports iCloud folders visible in Outlook
- Supports Outlook.com and Microsoft accounts
(formerly Windows Live Hotmail)
- Office 365 secure USB sync for Outlook 2013
Supported versions of Android OS
- Android OS 1.6 and higher
- KitKat (4.4.x)
- Jelly Bean (4.3.x 4.2.x and 4.1.x)
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.x)
- Honeycomb (3.0)
- Gingerbread (2.3.x)
- Froyo (2.2.x)
- Eclair (2.0, 2.1)
- Donut (1.6)
Simple 5-minute setup
- Install CompanionLink for Outlook on your PC.
- Select "Android" from the list of device types.
- Select Select your sync method; USB and DejaCloud recommended.
- Select "Outlook" as your database and configure options.
- Click the Sync button.
RunStart configuration service
Have our experts set up CompanionLink with your Android!
Schedule an appointment and a setup expert will securely log in to your PC and get everything working.
RunStart costs $49 and can be added during your order. Buy CompanionLink with Runstart.